Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Inspired


So those of you who know me well, know that I am not the most tech savvy person. By choice or by consequence is up for debate but nonetheless I'm not on facebook, I don't tweet, and I don't have an i-phone to check other peoples' status every five minutes. Heck, I do good to to check my e-mail once a week. So in the past I tried doing a blog but it didn't last. Recently I have been reinspired by all of you bloggers out there. My mantra this time is, keep it simple. So I might not blog every week and it might not be anything fancy but by gosh I'm going to do it this time!!! As for the name of my blog, Kamyrn, my three year old was my inspiration. She is persistance, attitude, and sassyness all rolled into this cute little package. Every morning she wakes up and when we get down stairs my question is always the same, "What do you want for breakfast?" And her response is always the same, "I want a snack!" She goes to the pantry and points to the candy bowl in the pantry. In the bowl we have fruit snacks, m&m's, suckers, smarties... And when I say fruit snacks, I'm talking about high fructose corn syrup, not actual fruit! My response is always the same, "NO, you're not getting candy for breakfast!" And she throws a fit and life goes on. And as she's sitting there screaming because she didn't get candy for the millionth time in a row, I think to myself, "You know, maybe we all need fruitsnacks for breakfast every once in a while!" Enjoy my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meagan! This is Kela and Nettie and we think your blog is SOO cute! But we have a question...why did Kamryn think she was a shoe? Haha love you all, having a great time in Europe and will probably see you soon!

    ReplyDelete